Ready or not, the holiday season is upon us. For those of us here in New England, that means sub-zero temperatures, twinkly lights, eggnog lattes, and more Christmas music than most of us are probably comfortable with. It also means we're starting to think about our holiday shopping lists with anticipation if not a tiny bit of dread. (You know what we mean -- I can't possibly get my dad another golf shirt this year.) At Chelsea Clock we're not just dedicated to manufacturing fine timepieces in America (which, ahem, happen to make great presents), we think it's important to support other USA-made goods as well. So here you'll find our favorite made-in-America gifts for everyone on your list this season -- because continuing to support your local purveyors is a wonderful way to harvest the holiday spirit, and will truly be a gift that keeps on giving.
1. Frank Clegg Signature Compass duffle - handmade in Fall River, Massachusetts, from high-quality veg tan leather: over the years Clegg has designed classic bags for big brands like Coach and Cole Haan, but we prefer his eponymous line
2. Brooklyn Brew Shop beer-making kit - for all the hopheads in your life
3. Iliac golf club head cover - these vintage-inspired head covers are handmade and used by tour professionals Greame McDowell, Hunter Mahan, Lee Westwood and others
4. Personalized lazy Susan serving platter - for the entertainer: crafted from sturdy maple with a mineral oil finish
5. Swans Island throw - this Maine-based company harvests wool from onsite sheep, sustainably hand-dyes each batch, and weaves each blanket or throw on old hand looms
6. City map glasses - created with eco-friendly materials by Boston-based designer Brian Johnson
10. Faribault wool scarf - handwoven of 100% merino wool in a 124-year-old Minnesota factory, these scarves are practically as soft as cashmere
Psst: don't forget to shop our collection of fine American-made timepieces here.