If you are a professional interior designer, architect, or home stager who works with homeowners on design or improvement projects, we invite you to join our Chelsea Trade Program. As a member, you’ll receive our standard trade discount year-round on all Chelsea full-priced products. In addition, you’ll also enjoy tailored support for your design business, including easy, single-point-of-contact ordering and consolidated billing.
To apply for membership in the Chelsea Trade program, simply complete the contact form below and one of our Customer Service representatives will contact you to answer questions and enroll you into the program.
Chelsea Trade Program Requirements
At least one of the following documents will be required to support your Chelsea Trade application:
• Valid membership in a major design organization (e.g., ASID, IIDA, AIA, NKBA, IDC)
• Interior design certification (e.g., NCIDQ, CCIDC)
• Valid business license verifying your business in interior design or licensed general contracting
• Valid EIN or Resale Certificate confirming active interior design based business
• Membership proof from an international interior design organization equivalent
If you intend to purchase Chelsea products for resale, you will be required to supply a Resale or Sales Tax Certificate. Without this documentation, sales tax will be applied to all orders. Signed Resale or Sales Tax Certificates are required for each state where you seek tax exemption (U.S. only).
For questions about the Chelsea Trade program, contact our Customer Service representatives: