Expert Antique Clock Repair, Restoration & Refurbishing
In addition to specializing in antique clock repair, our certified master clockmakers can restore antique Chelsea clocks – and many other fine brands – to their original appearance. Antique clock restoration services include careful refinishing of aged clock cases, dials and hands.
Over the years Chelsea’s master clockmakers have returned thousands of aged and damaged timepieces to their original brilliance. Our in-house staff stands ready to evaluate your antique clock and perform any of the following clock restoration and refinishing services:
- Remove old lacquer; polish, buff and apply new seals
- Refinish tarnished brass; restore or re-plate nickel, chrome, gold or bronze finishes
- Re-silver dial; refinish hands
- Refinish and restore wood base
- Reverse paint on glass; install custom glass
Some of the many fine pieces our master clockmakers have restored:
1926 Ship’s Bell Mechanical Clock
1930s Manhattan Barometer
1940s Mechanical Deck Clock
Request a free estimate, with no obligation. Simply complete a clock repair and restoration service form and ship it with your clock to our facility.