Expert Antique Clock Restoration & Refurbishing
Our certified master clockmakers specialize in restoring antique Chelsea clocks – and many other fine brands – to their original appearance. Antique clock restoration services include careful refinishing of aged clock cases, dials and hands.
Over the years Chelsea’s master clockmakers have returned thousands of aged and damaged timepieces to their original brilliance. Our in-house staff stands ready to evaluate your antique clock and perform any of the following restoration and refinishing services:
- Remove old lacquer; polish, buff and apply new seals
- Refinish tarnished brass; restore or re-plate nickel, chrome, gold or bronze finishes
- Re-silver dial; refinish hands
- Refinish and restore wood base
- Reverse paint on glass; install custom glass
Some of the many fine pieces our master clockmakers have restored:
1926 Ship’s Bell Mechanical Clock
|1930s Manhattan Barometer||1940s Mechanical Deck Clock|
Request a free estimate, with no obligation. Simply complete a clock repair and restoration service form and ship it with your clock to our facility.
What you can expect as a Chelsea Clock Repair & Restoration Customer: